Return & Refunds Policy
Last updated: May 01, 2023
Thank you for shopping at Zambezi Gallery.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns. The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Riverfront DR Limited, 128, City Road, London, EC1V 2NX, UNITED KINGDOM.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to Zambezi Gallery, accessible from www.zambezigallery.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 14 days without giving any reason for doing so.
The deadline for cancelling an Order is 14 days from the date on which You received the Goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive the returned Goods. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Returns Policy on ‘Made to Order’
‘Made to order’ products are purchased by Zambezi Gallery directly from the manufacturer/Artisan/supplier specifically at the customer's request. These items are designated as ‘Bespoke and customised goods’ under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 and are exempt from cancellation rights. After 24 hours of the order being confirmed any cancellations are either not possible or subject to a fee. The fee varies with each Artisan and supplier but typically you should expect to pay 10% (of the purchase price) to amend an order, or 30% to cancel altogether. If the item is due to be despatched from the Artisan/Supplier within two weeks of order confirmation then no cancellation is possible.
In the event of a ‘Made to order’ item/s arriving damaged, with a fault, or developing a fault, you are entitled to a replacement free of charge. The fault can be agreed upon through the use of photographs or videos. We will arrange a collection of the item/s at our own cost. When the fault cannot be agreed upon through this method we will require you to send us the item/s back using your method. If the items are found to be faulty, by agreement with the supplier/artisan, we will look to replace any items and parts free of charge. IE. If a chandelier glass orb is broken, a replacement orb will be shipped immediately at our cost.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 14 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalised.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorates rapidly, or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods that are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods that are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions at our sole discretion.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. Please Email us at email@example.com and we will direct you to the address.
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org